Let me start this blog with a small game. I will give you a word and all you have to do is visualize it with whatever you can relate it to.
Ok, now the word is – ‘Car Graphics or Vehicle Wraps’. Now, explore your imagination and see what comes to your mind?
If you are a lady, then I’m sure, you are imagining stickers of flowers, cute unicorn, butterflies, angel or anything that’s colorful. But if you are a guy then you probably are thinking of a black galloping horse, skulls, tribal signs, the name of your favorite bands or anything that looks tough and hardcore.
But, that’s not all! If you are someone who owns a business or want to deliver a message to the world, then Car Graphics/Vehicle Wraps can be your voice! How?
Well this is how:
- Vehicle advertising is considered to be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising.
- They are the most ideal method for promoting your company brand, products, services, or even your events!
- Vehicle marketing reaches above 80% of people of all income levels. That’s greater than any other advertising media.
- A single vehicle wrap can get around 50,000 impressions daily!
- Make a powerful impact with graphic messages of any size. Studies show that designed/artistic fonts attract attention more quickly than simple fonts.
- Vehicles with advertising graphics boost brand recognition 15 times greater than any other advertising media.
- A study shows that around 30% of people make their buying decisions based on the ads they see on vehicles.
- It is the best way to reach commuters on highways, city streets, and parking lots.
- The best thing about vehicle advertising is that it reaches consumers that are not exposed to newspaper and television.
- How about this – every traffic jam becomes your marketing opportunity!
- When compared impressions made per dollar, a vehicle wrap can deliver 2,500 impressions per dollar spent on advertising campaign.
Again, that’s not all. There are more other advantages of Car Graphics/Vehicle Wraps. We will come back with more next time.
Until then, plan and look for designs that you want to have on your vehicles.
Did You Know?
The first cars didn’t have steering wheels so drivers had to steer with a lever!
We are Technics Window Tinting LLC, offering window tinting and other services in Euless, Texas. Call us at (817) 571-8468 to know more or book our services.
Our Services Include: